TurnCheck™ Series-6 systems are precision optical shaft measuring instruments designed for shop floor environments. Rugged and reliable, TurnCheck accommodates parts up to 300 mm in length. TurnCheck Series-6 systems include:
- Completely telecentric, large field of view optical system
- The ability to measure diameters as large as 60 mm and lengths up to 300 mm
- Fast, easy measurements of all critical dimensions of turned parts, from simple lengths and diameters to advanced profile fitting and form
- Optional ±15° of motorized helix angle adjustment for correct thread form measurements
- TurnCheck system software offers advanced image analysis technology for high speed optical measurement. Automatic feature extraction immediately finds and measures all part features in a single scan. TurnCheck offers fast and precise measurement of known and unknown parts without programming or a CAD model. TurnCheck offers integral GD&T and best-fitting, and can output all point data for external analysis or reverse engineering.
The movable tailstock assembly is designed to be easily operated with one hand for precision mechanical alignment of the workpiece. Additional optional workholding kits that fit into the spindle accommodate workpieces that do not have centers.
|Measurement Capacity Measuring Range (mm)||300 L x 60 Ø|
|Maximum Part Size (mm)||300 L x 170 Ø|
© 2016-2023 D. Beck Company LLC