RONDCOM 73 A and RONDCOM 76
A Featuring high rotational accuracy
The working range of the RONDCOM 73 A and RONDCOM 76 A is exactly where other form testers reach their limits. The form measuring stations feature excellent rotational accuracy and a substantial measuring range in spite of its compact design.
RONDCOM 73 A and RONDCOM 76 A are very flexible thanks to extensive accessories and fixture designs tailored to the customer’s needs. The spindle form testers are ideal for measuring jobs such as cylinder heads, engine blocks, crankshafts and cam shafts, and for highly accurate measurements on heavy workpieces.
Short measuring times
The high travel speed of up to 100 mm/s in all axes (R, X, Y, Z) shortens the measuring time considerably while automated CNC measuring runs enable the excellent efficiency of the featured form testers.
Accurate air bearings in the X, Y, Z and rotary axes make this spindle form tester extremely reliable and low-maintenance. Even heavy workpieces can be fed in without any friction or disruption because the spindle form testers feature an integrated anti-vibration table with active damping.
Easy and intuitive handling
Comprehensive collision protection, fully automated alignment of the workpiece and automated CNC measuring runs set the RONDCOM 73 A and RONDCOM 76 apart. The ACCTee PRO software included offers an intuitive user interface and guides the user through the entire measuring process.
RONDCOM 73 A
- Safety device and automatic weight counterbalance of the R axis
- High throughput thanks to automatic alignment and automatic measurements
- Different applications with optional accessories
RONDCOM 76 A
- Fully automatic control of the 7 axes and excellent straightness values in all axes
- Parallelism measurements via accurate and specified axes
- informative multi-flatness evaluation in the R axis
- Precise diameter measurements
© 2016-2022 D. Beck Company LLC