Visions System Field Service Technician
The Visions System Field Technician will calibrate, repair and install QVI vision mettrology systems such as OGP, RAM, and CCP products. This technician will be working with many of our largest customers in the New England region.
- 3+ years experience in Optical Measuring equipment preferred but not required
- Mechanical, electronic and /or technical background, preferably in an industrial environment
- Experience in industrial machine repair and diagnosis preferred
- Must have strong understanding of computer system peripherals and communication configurations
- Must be computer proficient in standard Apple or Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel or Apple Pages, Numbers)
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communications skills mandatory
- Must be able to multi task and work independently without supervision and with a sense of urgency
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- 2 year Technical Degree preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calibration adhering to corporate quality standards encompassing core disciplines. Additional training will be provided post hire as needed
- Prepare for all on-sites as assigned by Lead Tech or Service Manager; this includes reviewing equipment lists, procedures, specifications, and ensuring proper standards are selected for work assigned
- Perform clerical work associated with calibration activities including Certificates of Calibration. Must provide the original data worksheet for final inspection by Lead Tech
- Keep in good order all tools and equipment, practice good housekeeping
- Maintain a safety and customer service mindset at all times.
NOTE: This is a Contractor position. Flexible schedule. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please call our office at 774-847-9869 to inquire, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.